Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Daughter of Death (Bad Girls #2) by Lexi C. Foss




Blurb:
A dead body.

A missing daughter.

A silver blade.

All the clues point to one person: Me.

My name is Evangeline, and I’m a retired assassin who wants nothing to do with the underworld. But an edict from a Demonic Lord forces me to return to the man and the life I left behind.

I have seven days to prove my innocence.

Whoever set me up is going to die.

---

Daughter of Death is part of the Bad Girls collection for 2018, and also serves as the first book in the Dark Provenance series.

Please note that this is a standalone paranormal romance with dark elements, demons, angels, a sadistic alpha male, blood, and a lot of dead bodies. What can I say? Eve likes her knives, and Xai enjoys watching her play.
 

My review:
I really enjoyed this book. Every time I thought I knew where the author was going she threw in something new. Angels, demons, good guys and bad guys you never know who is going to be the hero/heroine. Terrific world building. I am looking forward to more in this series.

Buy links:

No comments: