Sunday, February 1, 2015

Deep In the Woods (Vampire Babylon #6) by Chris Marie Green



Blurb:
With the female master of the London Underground in her hands, stuntwoman-turned­vampire hunter Dawn Madison must fight off her followers, a vicious pack of undead teenage girls who put the vamps Dawn had to deal with in Los Angeles to shame...

My review:
I have a problem with reading the last book in a well-loved series such as this.  I never want them to end you see.  But in this case I tricked myself by listening to the audible version. I absolutely adored it.  The reader was fantastic and I was able to enjoy the finale in the fashion the author intended.  As with the other books in this series there is mystery, action, adventure and other fun stuff. If you haven’t tried this series I really recommend that you start with Night Rising (Vampire Babylon, #1) and go from there.

Buy links:




No comments: