Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The inaugural "The Novel Experience Event" in Atlanta GA

I recently went to the inaugural "The Novel Experience Event" in Atlanta, GA.  This enjoyable event was a cross between a Con and a Signing.  There were over 100 authors there some were folks I knew of and there were a whole lot of new to me folks as well.  It was terrific meeting these folks and talking books and other things with them.  There was a scavenger hunt that had you going around getting signatures from various authors.  It was a great way to meet people and a terrific ice breaker.  There were parties and a trip to the GA Aquarium. I am posting pictures (in no particular order) and links so you too can meet these terrific authors.  I don't have them all posted and if I've missed you I apologize. I'd like to thank Stella Price for putting on an amazing event.  My thanks to all the authors I bugged and fan-girled over.  Your patience and grace was amazing.  And now I've got to go read some of the amazing books I picked up.


Me and Jayne Rylon


             

Tilly Greene  with the fabulous TJ Michaels  












 





























Editors ROCK!

Need a cover?

The incredible Stella Price













 



Elizabeth Seckman and her personal super hero























Kristina Circelli










































1 comment:

Elizabeth Seckman said...

That was such a great time! It was my first and it will hardly be my last.

So great of you to add so many pictures! So cool.