Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekend reading

So I’ve been reading a lot this weekend.  Nothing too outstanding but I did have a spew my coffee moment in Lexi George’s story in the So I Married A Demon Slayer anthology, The Bride Wore Demon Dust.  I bought it because I am a fan of Angie Fox’s biker witches.  I’ve never read anything by Lexi George but I’ll keep an eye out now.
I’ve also read Canyon’s of Night by Jayne Castle aka Jayne Ann Krentz and Dark Taste of Rapture and Lord of The Vampires by Gena Showalter. I was not disappointed by Canyon’s of Night or Dark Taste of Rapture but Lord of The Vampires left a lot to be desired.  I will probably continue the series though as the next stories are by different authors. I will continue to follow Ms. Showalter as I’ve enjoyed most everything else she has put out.

No comments: