Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MUST LOVE VAMPIRES & One Last Bite by Heidi Betts

I was introduced to Heidi Betts through www.AuthorIsland.com .  I started reading her blog http://heidibetts.com/wipsandchains/ on a regular basis before I picked up one of her books.  I try to stop by daily to get a chuckle, Sexy Fail Saturdays don’t count.  Since then I’ve read Curse of the Dragon’s Tears (her story in the Hotter Than Hell anthology), The Bite Before ChristmasBedded Then Wed and Her Little Secret, His Hidden Heir.  I have enjoyed them all.  I just finished reading Love at First Bite and its epilog One Last Bite.  I thoroughly enjoyed them.  I laughed so hard I had to put the book up at one point.  I think my favorite quote is “I don’t think you have to worry.  I’m like a sexual camel.  I can live on that one orgasm for another ten years easy.”  This is the story of twin vampires in Vegas who find happiness with twin sisters.  The story is told in two parts.  Sebastian and Charlotte (aka Chuck) in Vampnapped and Aidan and Chloe in Married…With Fangs.  I will admit I liked Vampnapped a little better.  One Last Bite was hardly necessary but a nice follow up.  Over all a fun read and recommended.

No comments: