Bookish Girl’s Emergency Contact Is a Lycan King by Elara Hazeby & KA Iris
Blurb:
I put down the wrong number as my emergency
contact,
and it summoned a 300-year-old Lycan wolf shifter to my hospital bed.
Now he acts like I already belong to him, and growling that I’m his
fated mate.
I’m an anxious bookshop owner with panic attacks and a
questionable addiction to spicy romance novels.
The last thing I needed was a brooding alpha
alphabetizing my chaotic shelf, and laminating my anxiety checklists.
I called him pretty. To be fair, I was concussed.
Orion Halloran is built like a mountain, unbearably
controlled, and certain I’m his.
He kisses like he's memorized me. Growls my name when I come
apart under his mouth.
But his pack has ancient rules. A human can't be
queen.
He thinks I'm worth fighting for. And for the first time in my
life, it feels like someone understands me.
Maybe it's time I let him prove it.
My review:
I bought this book because of the title and the cover. I was pleasantly
surprised that the story did them justice. Two neurodivergent beings finding
love with someone who “gets” them. A delightful tale of love and acceptance.
Buy link:

No comments:
Post a Comment