Monday, September 18, 2023

How to Fake-Date a Vampire (Charming Cove #2) by Linsey Hall


 

 

Blurb:

Faking it with a vampire duke should be simple, right?

I’ve got one chance to prove to my coven that I’m worth my wand. But to do it, I’m going to have to make a deal with a vampire duke. I get to use his gorgeous estate in Cornwall to host the Beltane Ball--and in exchange, I’ll pretend to be his girlfriend. But it’s all a show for his grandmother.

The rules of our fake relationship are simple:
No flirting. No emotion. No sex. Simple, right?

Except I can’t seem to ignore the allure of the infuriating and devastatingly sexy vampire. Falling for a duke isn’t an option, though. I would lose the anonymity that protects me and my coven, and that would ruin my life. 
And the lives of those in my coven.

So yeah, totally simple, right?

 

My review:

How to Fake-Date a Vampire is an adorable paranormal rom-com. It has some truly absurd laugh out loud moments. I loved Emma and her precious familiar Penelope. Aleric could have been human except for the blood drinking out of a glass. But even with that this was a fast paced romp that I truly enjoyed. Though this is part of a series it can be read stand alone just fine.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

No comments: