Monday, July 3, 2023

Longtime Crush (Montgomery Ink Legacy #3) by Carrie Ann Ryan


 


Blurb:

When my best friend and I fell for the same guy in middle school, I stepped back.
I’d always expected to dance at their wedding.
Not sit in the back pew of her funeral.
I left town for my own reasons, but now that I’m back, it’s clear Sebastian Montgomery isn’t the same man I left.
He’s hard. Broken.
And a single father to an adorable little girl.
When it turns out he’s my new neighbor, I can’t stay away.
But I know I’m playing with fire and the heat between us burns enough to scorch.
I thought I was over my crush.
But now it might crush me.

 

My review:

We watched Sebastian grow up and lose the love of his young life while she was giving birth to their daughter. Five years have passed, and Raven comes back to town and into his life. This is a sweet single dad romance done as only Carrie Ann Ryan can do. I laughed at the soccer moms and Montgomery family interference.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

No comments: