Tuesday, November 9, 2021

The Cowboy's Secret by Red Phoenix

 


 

Blurb:

“Kiss my whip, darlin’…”

I’m not your average cowboy. While I may have tight jeans and a big “belt buckle”, my real talent lies in using my bullwhip to pleasure the ladies.

 Known for my special brand of kink and my sense of humor, I have worked hard to carve out my own path, until the day I get the call from my father that our family is about to lose the Anderson ranch.

 I am willing to sacrifice everything in my search to find a solution that will save my family’s homestead. In the process, I am introduced to an extraordinary person.

Little do I know that my solution will involve this mysterious stranger who demands I keep a secret.

 This secret will change everything.

 

My review:

This is a smart erotic trip. I enjoyed getting to know Brad, Thane and Durov but feel like I was dropped into the middle of a story and had no idea what was going on. That being said I’ve already purchased the next installment.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N


No comments: