Monday, April 12, 2021

Lauren (The Drummonds Book 7) by September North


 

Blurb:

Book 7 in the Drummond Series

I'm Lauren and I've been in love with Cillian forever. My twin sister and I had a pact that we could not date McMurphy's because they were also twins. Only, my sister didn't honor that pact and now I don't have a reason to run from him...this romance stuff is exciting but also...scary. It means being vulnerable. It means trusting Cillian with my heart. I'm just not sure I can be...soft like that.

I'm Cillian. I've been obsessed with Lauren since the first time I saw her play the drums. She's amazing. She's tough, fierce, and...when I find out that she has been avoiding me because of her sister, well...by then I was already in a musical bromance with her dad and uncle. Marley may in theory be okay with his daughter having a life, but in reality...with me...I wanted her, but I also didn't want him to murder me.

Challenges await this couple that has waited many years to finally get together.

 

My review:

Lauren is redeemed in this book. Where she thought she was tough I thought she was bitchy.  It all gets explained in this book. This one is a rollercoaster of emotions but ends with a smile. Bring on Jojo.

 

Buy link:

Amazon

 

No comments: