Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sophie (The Drummonds Book 6) by September North

 



 

Blurb:

The Drummonds Book 6: Sophie

 

Hi, I’m Sophie. I’m Drum and Mariah’s youngest daughter. This year life is coming at my family, and me, pretty hard. I’m not sure how many more hits I can take before I just…explode. I’ve kept a lot of stuff bottled up. I know I am a tough girl and I have a lot of attitude, but underneath that…I’m not made of stone. I thought I loved someone. I didn’t, not the way I wanted to. I thought I could run from loving someone else, I couldn’t. Not the way I wanted to. Cole was unexpected. Being aggressive is easy. Being in love…

 

Hi, I’m Cole. I have a rep because I spent some time in juvie for graffiti, even if that graffiti is now considered a tourist attraction. Whatever. The hits I took in that detention center were nothing compared to the ones Sophie Drummond landed on my heart. I was the idiot who wanted to do something stupid and…I did. I fell in love with a complicated girl who may or may not actually feel the same way about me. I guess I’ll find out.

 

My review:

I LOVE THIS SERIES! This book stayed with me long after reading it. Sophie like me is the youngest girl, third child and different than her siblings. Sophie is incredibly strong and has a heart as big as Texas which she protects with her tough and scary reputation. Life has been handing Sophie a lot lately and she acts out by making some bad decisions. Cole is not one of them. How she treats him is. This book will take you on the emotional roller-coaster that is Sophies life and leave you looking for more.

 

Buy link:

Amazon


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved not only editing this story but the rest of the series as well. I'm looking forward to more of the Drummonds from Cara/September North.
Michelle Hoffman