Friday, January 29, 2021

Werewolves Only (Crescent City Wolf Pack #1) by Carrie Pulkinen

 




 

Blurb:

I'm done with humans.

Macey may be a top-notch detective, but she doesn't realize how fragile she is. How dangerous my world can be…

Demons lurk in the shadows, and I don't have time to babysit a human. But my wolf would beg to differ.

Instinct tells me to protect her above all else, but what can I do? She isn't mine to protect no matter what my wolf wants…

Fated mates. Forbidden love. A steamy shifter paranormal romance you can sink your teeth into.

 

My review:

Werewolves Only is an enjoyable story of finding love where you least expect it, familial responsibilities, and the nature of love. I got a kick out Macey learning about werewolves and solving the mystery of her past. I got a kick out of this book and went immediately out to buy the rest of the series to date.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N


No comments: