Thursday, June 4, 2020

Whispers and Wishes (Untouchable #4) by Heather Long




Blurb:
Everything changes. Even the things we didn’t ask for. Jake, Archie, Coop, and Ian were my best friends and three of them still are and they’re also now my lovers, my boyfriends, and pretty much the anchors keeping me from getting washed away.

I’ve had great moments and I’ve had horrible ones. One thing is for sure, I’ll never forget my senior year.

It’s the year everything changed.

*Please note this is a reverse harem and the author suggests you always read the forward in her books. This is the fourth in a series and the story will continue through future books.

My review:
Whispers and Wishes continues Frankies story. She has a lot of healing to do. Ian has a lot of groveling to do. And then there is the Frankies mom and Archies dad situation. This book much like Frankies life is an emotional rollercoaster that will leave you dizzy. The ending will leave you gasping and desperate for the next installment.

Buy link:

No comments: