Sunday, March 8, 2020

Acquiescent (I Love My Marine #7) by Cara North




Blurb:
Sabrina wanted Sheff, she just didn't realize he was a packaged deal. Like most marines he had a complicated past and a little girl she fell in love with instantly.

Unfortunately, Sgt. Sheffield had no intentions of getting involved with her regardless of how much his instincts told him he loved her, or how much his little girl insisted Sabrina was a princess.

Can the damsel save the man in distress? Can a man recover his heart and mend his soul?

This book contains Taboo subject matter and light BDSM qualities.
 

My review:
I listened to this short and steamy tale and was conflicted. I loved that Sabrina knew what she wanted and went for it. I disagreed with some of her choices but they were hers to make. Sheff took a bit to redeem himself in my eyes. I think little Sarah saved the story. Though this is part of a series it can be read standalone.

Buy links:


No comments: