Friday, February 21, 2020

Striking Distance (Love Undercover, #2) by L.K. Shaw



Blurb:
She’s a damsel in distress.
I’m supposed to protect her, not desire her.
Especially since she’s my sister’s best friend.

Estelle

I never imagined I’d get caught in the crossfire between the police and the Mexican cartel. After a failed kidnapping attempt, a bodyguard attaches himself to my hip.

Why does it have to be Victor: my best friend’s brother and the man I’ve had a crush on since I was sixteen?

Victor

Estelle tempts me like no other woman. I push aside my attraction though. My goal is to keep her safe, not sleep with her.

The stakes are at an all time high when someone betrays us to the enemy. Now it’s a race against the clock to find her before it’s too late.

My review:
Striking Distance is a sweet and sexy romantic suspense that will leave you breathless. The chemistry between Victor and Estelle is of the charts.  Watching them grow toward each other was exquisite torture. A terrific tale of love and intrigue.

Buy link:

No comments: