Monday, January 27, 2020

Changes and Chocolates (Untouchable #2) by Heather Long




Blurb:
170 some odd days left in my senior year and everything has changed. I went from untouchable to dating my best friends to making out to being betrayed. Why can’t they understand humiliating and controlling me doesn’t say I care?

Could this get any worse?

We’ve all crossed lines. Broken the rules.

Ian had asked me to Homecoming.

Jake spent the night in my bed.

Coop and I had made out on the sofa.

But Archie? Archie and I had blown past all of them.

Now?

I had to get out of here more than ever. Change was inevitable. College was coming. That was where my focus needed to be. Not on the four guys I adored. Our friendship was everything and there wasn’t enough chocolate in the world to salvage this situation.

Losing them for a few months hurt.

Losing them forever might be inevitable, but it would be unbearable.

My review:
Have you read Rules and Roses? No? STOP! Read that first then come back to Changes and Chocolates.  
Oh the angst and drama. This book has not only the problems dealing with four guys wanting you and the mean girls bullying you and all the crap that comes with high school but Frankie also has to deal with her mother and Archie’s dad. This story is filled with the highs and lows you’d expect from a driven high schooler but it is also filled with love and laughter. This is a fun story and I look forward to seeing where the author takes us next.

Buy links:

No comments: