Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Deal Breaker (Heart of the Nebula Book 2) Heather Long and Rebecca Royce




Blurb:
Destiny declared I would be queen of a world I’d never known.

Have you ever fallen for four perfect guys only to find out they were aliens and, wait for it, newsflash, so are you? Yeah, me neither. At least until I did. Just when I decided I’d rather skip the ride to the stars for life on Earth, my best friend died in my arms and I went a little crazy.

I woke to darkness.

I used to think getting up to go to work every day and paying my bills was hard work, but nothing could have prepared me for the challenges ahead. While my heart had chosen Reese, Briggs, Goran, and Dalton, vengeance consumed my mind. Vengeance for my best friend, vengeance for the men I loved and vengeance for me—because I hadn’t wanted this fight.

Destiny said I’d be queen? Fine, then destiny can bite my enemies in the ass.

*Please note this is a reverse harem and the authors suggest you always read the forwards in their books. This is the second in a trilogy.

My review:
The authors step it up a notch in this second in the trilogy. This book picks up right where the last left off and takes us on what should’ve been a long and boring ride back to the home planet. Or as boring as it can be when you’re in love with four hot guys. But nothing is ever that easy for Khloe and her guys. This book is anything but boring and the ending had me throwing my kindle and screaming for the next book.

Buy link:

No comments: