Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Exquisitely Broken by M. Jay Granberry




Blurb:
What happens in Vegas…?

Sinclair James wasn’t from my world.
She didn’t have my pedigree or family money.
She was everything I never wanted,
Everything I now realize I needed.
I loved her for six years, her soul, her body, her music.

Until I threw it all away.

One decision changed everything.
One decision destroyed what we had.

She slipped from my life as quietly as she had stolen my heart
But now she’s back.

Sinclair is still mine, she just doesn’t know it yet.
This time I’m not letting her go.

So, what happens in Vegas…?

A second chance to repair what was broken.
 

My review:
Exquisitely Broken is an angsty second chance romance. He is from money she is from the wrong side of the tracks. He was smitten from first glance and convinced her to give it a shot. Then he messed up and she uses it as an excuse to break away even though it breaks her heart. Now four years later she is back in town and not the foster kid he first met. Can he convince her to let the past go and create a future with him? This book will twist you up and put you through a wringer before we get the answers.

Buy links:

No comments: