Tuesday, April 9, 2019

The Lights by Carrie Pack




Blurb:
It's winter break and Molly Monroe is content to enjoy her town's annual Festival of Lights with her girlfriend Chelsea at her side. But almost immediately after the lights go up, the town's children begin to act strangely, especially Molly's own brother, Roger. When their next-door neighbors are killed in a grisly double homicide, Molly begins to suspect the incidents are linked. Now she must convince her parents and the rest of the town to take down the Christmas lights before everyone gets killed.

My review:
This is a creepy intriguing tale I couldn’t put down. I’ll admit it doesn’t take much to scare me but this one had me sleeping with a night light and a teddy bear. If scary is for you I recommend this book.

Buy links:

No comments: