Monday, February 4, 2019

You Belong To Me by Mark Tilbury




Blurb:
Can two wrongs ever make a right?
The police never found fifteen-year-old Ellie Hutton. She vanished ten years ago after walking home from school along a disused railway track. But Danny Sheppard knows exactly what happened to her. She is dead and buried in a field near Lassiter’s Brook. 
Now Cassie Rafferty has gone missing. Same age. Similar circumstances. And Danny also knows what has happened to her. 
Can Danny fight his demons and tell the truth this time?
Or will history repeat itself and leave another innocent girl dead?

My review:
This story frightened, horrified and thoroughly captivated me. I couldn’t put it down. This tale takes you down some truly twisted paths that followed me long after the last page. I had to keep a Google window open to translate some of the British slang I was unfamiliar with. I’d not read this author before and I’ll admit it will take some girding of the loins before I read anything like this again. If psychological thrillers are your thing you will enjoy this book.

Buy links:

No comments: