Thursday, November 1, 2018

Witch Way Did He Go? (Witchless in Seattle Mysteries Book 8) by Dakota Cassidy




Blurb:
It’s me again, Stevie Cartwright. Powerless ex-witch, pseudo medium, and amateur sleuth, reporting to you live from the case of the missing ex-British spy turned ghost/quite possibly one of the most important people to ever become a part of my life. 

You read that right. As Win and I and all the gang were busy planning our big Thanksgiving bash, he suddenly disappeared (right in the middle of telling me what a Philistine I am for even suggesting Cheez Whiz and crackers), and it’s as if he never existed. 

Poof—he’s just gone! No one can find him, not even Arkady, our ghostly pal and confidant on Plane Limbo. 

If I ever needed to make good use of everything my British spy ever taught me about sleuthing, it’s right now. But I run into roadblock after roadblock until I’m almost sure all hope is lost, and I’ll never hear his voice again. 

Worse, how will I ever live with myself if I never get the chance to tell him how I feel? 

My review:
This book made me into an emotional wreck blubbering into my hot cocoa and shoveling Twinkies into my mouth as I followed Stevie and friends on the most important case of their lives. Find Win!
This story kept me on the edge of my seat flipping pages as fast as I could read. A wonderful addition to the series and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for Stevie and company. So many possibilities.

Buy links:

No comments: