Friday, October 12, 2018

Forgiveness For My Mate: Sassy Ever After (Sanctuary for My Mate Book 1) by Terri A. Wilson




Blurb:
Tatum’s perfect, well-planned life crashed one piece at a time. After small mistakes led to bigger ones, she’s ready to give up and walk away from the only dream she ever knew. A trip to a New Mexico retreat sounds like the best way to pull herself together. Then she met Connor, a hot falcon shifter who shows her a whole new world full of possibilities she never imagined. Connor’s falcon claimed her at first glance. Now faced with her inner demons, can she learn to forgive herself and stop the cycle of self-destruction? Will his love be enough to calm the anxiety and fears that prevent her from finding the life she never knew she wanted?

My review:
Forgiveness For My Mate is the first I’ve read from new to me author Terri A. Wilson but I assure you it won’t be the last. This story tells of a woman pushing herself to an unrealistic ideal of perfection in an attempt to honor her fathers legacy. When things implode as things are want to do Tatum heads out to the serenity of a New Mexico retreat in an attempt to re-evaluate and get on a better path. When she meets former model (and falcon shifter) Connor she isn’t looking for forever but what if that is the path she needs to be on.
I think everyone has met a Tatum. Driven to succeed. Perfectionist. But when they can achieve perfection they either crash and burn or create new goals. The author made Tatum real and I really enjoyed this story.

Buy links:

No comments: