Thursday, July 26, 2018

Then There Were Nun (Nun of Your Business Mysteries Book 1) by Dakota Cassidy




Blurb:
My name is Sister Trixie Lavender, and I was once a devoted nun. That is until I did something unspeakable and was banned from my convent forever. Something I had no control over. Something that incessantly haunts me—lives inside me to this day. 

But everything’s mostly okay now. 

I have an amazing friend named Coop, the demon who saved me from an ugly demise. And while she's not exactly gifted in the art of social graces, she’s loyal and her heart, despite her demon status, is pure. She’s also a gifted tattoo artist and together with my designs, we’re opening our tattoo shop, Inkerbelle’s, right in the heart of downtown Portland, Oregon. 

And everything’s going to be fine. Just fine… Well, I guess it will be fine if we can just get rid of the evil spirit possessing me and figure out who killed our new landlord right under our very noses! 

This new cozy mystery series from USA Today bestselling cozy mystery author Dakota Cassidy is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat as Trixie and Coop hunt for a killer. Then There Were Nun is book 1 in the all new, Nun of Your Business series.

My review:
Then There Were Nun is a sweet and funny start to a new cozy mystery series.  We met former nun Trixie Lavender and Coop in Good Witch Hunting (Witchless In Seattle #7) now they have landed in Oregon and are just trying to start over.  Sadly it seems they still have no luck when it comes to landlords on the other hand they pick up an assortment of quirky friends which comes in handy when you are dealing with a murder, possession and teaching demons to assimilate. I look forward to further adventures from the Inkerbelle’s crew.

Buy links:

No comments: