Sunday, December 10, 2017

Restraint: Suit Romance (A Dark side Fey Story) by S.A. Price



Blurb:
For years I wanted her, a fey lady of worth and standing. I stood by as her friend, was her shoulder to cry on, and the person she told her secrets to. She was perfect for me. Beautiful, sexy, and her powers complimented mine. She never figured out my need of her. And we said goodbye once upon a time, not by any choice of mine. 

Now she’s back, and we are both older, wiser, and different. Not children anymore. She needs my help so she can achieve her dreams. And I plan to give it, for a price. 

Because I am not the guy she knew, not anymore. Older, influential and… confident. Everything I lacked back then is exactly what she needs now. And I plan to give it to her… 
In exchange for one night. 

Because it’s only going to take one night to make her mine. 


Authors Note: This book takes place in the Eververse Universe. Characters mentioned are from other books, and it is tied to them. 

My review:
There is something totally sexy about a man in a well-crafted suit. Osgood has learned this in the time since his best friend cut ties now Sutton has come back into his life and he is going to show her how to embrace the dark side. Restraint is a sexy short story that takes place in the Eververse Universe but can be read standalone.

Buy links:

No comments: