Thursday, August 17, 2017

Bail Out (Brotherhood Bonds #1) by Jade Chandler




Blurb:

These bonds don’t break

ELLE

Bounty hunting is in my blood. For generations there’s been a Jackson running Jackson Bail Bonds and that tradition won’t end on my watch. But my father would much rather see a ring on my finger than a pair of cuffs in my hands, and now I have thirty days to either tie the knot or come up with five hundred grand.

Daddy doesn’t know best. Nothing’s going to stand in the way of claiming what’s mine—not even a sexy bounty-hunting biker.

REBEL

Bonds are my business. I live for the hunt, and if it makes a hefty chunk of change, all the better. The Jericho Brotherhood is the only commitment I intend to make in this life and I swore there’d never be a woman on the back of my bike…until I watched Elle Jackson take down a thug with a smile and a Taser.

When a woman like that asks for your help, you f*ing deliver. 

Make sure a knockout, kick-ass woman gets her due? Sign me up. No one is ever going to mistake me for one of the good guys, but for this job, I’m just the man Elle needs.

My review:
Elle Jackson is a kick@ss bail bondswoman. She does everything the guys do, better, backwards in heels. She was supposed to take over the family business but now her father wants grandkids and is playing games with Elles’ future.  Now she has thirty days to either tie the knot or come up with five hundred grand in bonds. Elle is determined to beat her father at his own game. His father didn’t make ridiculous demands for him to inherit.
Rebel is trying to make his bond company work. He wants his contribution to the Jericho Brotherhood Motorcycle Club to be the best. When a sexy blonde steals his bond he is angry but intrigued.
No matter how well intentioned Elle’s father is a douche. I loved that Elle didn’t take the easier route straight off. I loved that she stuck to her guns. Rebel doesn’t know what is about to hit him in the form of Elle and we get to sit back and watch the fireworks happen.
I enjoyed the book but got the feeling it is a spin-off of another series which I haven’t read. All in all this is a hell of a ride.

Buy links:

No comments: