Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sassy Ever After: Slave To Your Sass (Kindle Worlds Novella) by Marianne Morea



Blurb:
Close Enough to Touch…or Slap.
Half breed shifter MacKenna Quinn doesn’t do trust. Not since waking to find her lover gone and the words I’m sorry scrawled on a note beside her pillow. Since then she’s moved on. A new job in a new town, until she finds herself face to face with her past.
Unfinished Business.
Liam Lowe, Alpha of the Catamount Pride, can have any woman he wants. Problem is he doesn't want any of them. A loner, he doesn’t do social, but an unexpected guest at his brother’s wedding changes the rules of engagement.
Old sparks turn to flame, rekindling old passion and regret, but that passion is tested to the limit when MacKenna’s job threatens more than just her life. Can the two put their unfinished business aside long enough to save more than one life?

My review:
I both loved and hated this story. I love the characters and wanted so much more. Watching Mac & Liam reunite was fun and sexy as hell. They fit in well to the Sassy Ever After world but I would have loved them to have their own book. I want to see Mac & Liam take on her uncle. I want to see what kind of wolf Zachary grows up to be. I guess it just goes to show great writing when you want to crawl into the book and live there for a while.

Buy link:

No comments: