Thursday, May 21, 2015

Sugarbaby by Crystal Green



Blurb:
Hasn’t anyone heard the saying “nobody’s perfect”? Apparently, a lot of people in my hometown of Aidan Falls haven’t…

Don’t get me wrong. Most of the locals here are perfectly nice. But certain close-minded ex-classmates have a problem with the fact that I cheated on my jock-star football boyfriend on one drunk, stupid night. And no one likes to see a local hero embarrassed.

But everything changed when I accidentally sent a “sext” to the wrong number—and ended up sharing some flirty exchanges. So when the mysterious, sexy Noah Reeves shows up at my job, I’m a bit shocked.

You see, Noah’s a billionaire businessman who famously disappeared after a competitor kicked him out of his own family’s company. Why would he want to meet me? I don’t see anything special in the mirror.

But Noah may just be able to disprove the old adage that mirrors don’t lie…
 

My review:
To be honest it took a bit for me to get into this book.  I would pick it up read a chapter or two then put it down to read something else but somewhere along the line it pulled me in and I couldn’t put it down.  I think the problem I had in the beginning is the angst tone of our leading lady.  But she pulls it together and so does this story.  Once it gets going this is a sweet and sassy love story well worth the read. 
Complimentary copy provided by author/publisher for an honest review.

Buy links:

No comments: