Friday, March 13, 2015

Full Circle (Central Florida Pack Book 1) by Chudney Thomas



Blurb:

He’s waited years for her… 


In a pack of werewolves, a half human isn't exactly at the top of the food chain. Half-human, half-werewolf, Ria Marlett knows her place in the pack. And she knows exactly how the pack’s alpha, Drake Neilson, views her; as a convenient lay. So far she’s managed to avoid his advances, but she knows his patience is growing thin. 


Now he's ready to claim her. 


Ria does her best to avoid Drake, but the sexy woman can’t hide who she is. Tired of waiting, now he’ll do whatever it takes to win Ria, even woo her while dealing with rabid lone wolf attacks. With the pack in danger Ria is forced to face what Drake has been telling her all along, she just might be the strongest of the pack. 

My review:
I met this author at a reader/author con.  I had never heard of her before.  She convinced me to give her book a try and I am glad I did.
I love shifter stories.  Full Circle is a wonderful debut novella.  Drake is a strong Alpha who has known for some time that his mate is the half human half wolf shifter Ria.  He has waited for her to grow up and develop a sense of self.  She has come back to the pack after college and her parents deaths.  His wolf won’t wait anymore and he has to find a way to claim her without scaring the heck out of her. 
I look forward to visiting this world again.

Buy links:

No comments: