Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Her Only Desire (Sultry Summer Nights #1) by Delilah Devlin


Blurb:
The moment Tilly Floret sees the sleek Bentley driving down Main Street, she knows trouble has arrived in her sleepy little town. A mysterious job posting keeps appearing at the diner where she works, and she can't resist applying. No matter that the entire town of Bayou Vert is whispering about the wealthy, powerful man behind it all and his scandalous return home. The moment his ice-blue eyes meet hers, he ignites an all-consuming desire she never imagined possible, one she can't deny.

Ex-navy SEAL Boone Benoit never thought he'd set foot in Louisiana again. As soon as Tilly starts her new job in his pleasure club, he senses a kindred soul. One who has carefully guarded secrets of her own-and a simmering hunger for the taboo rites of mastery and submission. The only difference is she doesn't yet know it. Now as Boone tutors Tilly in the tantalizing world of leather and lace, she will shed her every inhibition and surrender to him, body and soul.

My review:
Delilah Devlin has written a scorching hot erotic mystery and romance.  Fast paced, well written and did I say hot, hot, hot
I don’t normally cast characters in my head using real life folks.  I let the author describe the character and an image pops into my brain and there is the character.  This was not the case when reading this book.  When Tilly Floret was described I saw Anna Paquin (Sookie from True Blood) this was unfortunate as I am not a fan however, the story soon took me away and I was able to enjoy it immensely.   I am really thrilled that this is going to be a series and can’t wait for Serge’s book His Every Fantasy.
Complimentary copy provided by author/publisher via NetGalley for an honest review.


Sultry Summer Nights, Book 1
Order Paperback: Amazon
B&N | B-A-M | Indiebound
The Book Depository
Order Ebook: Kindle
Nook | iBooks

No comments: