Thursday, February 20, 2014

Forbidden Bond by Jessica Lee


Blurb:
Some bonds run soul deep.

Eion Mandrake, wolf shifter and rising alpha, has a secret. The years he spent at school in Little Crow Pass, Wyoming wasn’t just for a typical high school education. He’d been sent to learn all he could about life as a human. What he wasn’t counting on was his best friend’s younger sister, Olivia Wilson. Saving the little daredevil from drowning bonded him to her forever. But pack law dictates no shifter and human are allowed to mate, leaving Eion no choice. He had to leave Little Crow.

Twelve years later, Eion’s returned, and all he wants is to get in and get out of town as quickly as possible. Yet, the moment he runs into Olivia he realizes the flame he’s carried for the human stills burns hot and out of control.

But Olivia is all grown up now and has a new man in her life—one she can count on to stick around. She’s doing her best to move forward and forget her childhood crush. However, Olivia needs Eion’s help. Problem is, lowering the wall around his heart to become Olivia’s hero once more could destroy both their worlds.

My review:
I’ll admit I almost didn’t finish this book but boy am I glad I did.  I kept wanting Eion to man up and claim what was his.  I wanted Olivia to dump Taylor.  The chemistry between Eion & Olivia was there from the start and I was impatient to get to it.  When they finally did it was worth the wait.  This sexy shifter book will force you to keep turning pages until the very end and then you will sit there and say damn what a ride.
I received a copy of this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review.

No comments: