Friday, March 29, 2013

Wolf with Benefits (Pride #8) by Shelly Laurenston

This may be the best in the series yet.  I am still laughing.  This book is funny, sexy, sometimes scary and oh so good.
Ricky Lee Reed southern werewolf in NYC working with his brothers security company is about as laid back as a werewolf gets.  His philosophy is hang on and the entertainment will come to you.  When he meets stressed out she-jackal Toni Jean-Louis Parker he gets more entertainment than he planned on. 
I LOVE this book!  While it is a part of a series it can be read stand-alone but fair warning you will want to go back and read the rest of them.  I adored Ricky and felt for Toni.  Together they had me alternately rolling on the floor laughing, rolling my eyes, and blushing.  Go forth and buy this book.

No comments: