Friday, April 6, 2012

On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4) by Heidi Betts

I am a fan of Heidi Betts blog.  http://heidibetts.com/wipsandchains/  and while she may never forgive me for getting the title of the last book of hers I reviewed wrong (in my defense there were a lot of similarly titled books out at the same time) she is responsible for me coming back to read Harlequin’s short and sweets. 

On the Verge of I Do is the fourth in a series and I’ve not read the others.  It does well as a stand-alone but would probably be better if you’ve read them all.  On the Verge of I Do tells the tale of Kara and Eli.  Eli is to marry Laurel, Kara’s older sister.  Kara is an event planner and has been in love with Eli forever.  Planning Lauren and Eli’s wedding has been a little slice of hell for Kara.  When Laurel breaks off the engagement Eli discovers that he is relieved and when he next sees Kara he figures out why.  

No comments: