Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Raven Calls (Walker Papers #7) by C.E. Murphy

One of the first e-books I ever purchased was Urban Shaman the first Walker Papers book.  I’ve since purchased a paper copy as it is easier to share and I don’t have to worry about whether or not it will work on my next device.  My first e-reader was a Palm PDA.  I’ve been hooked on this series ever since and it just keeps getting better.  Ms. Murphy has grown as a writer and Jo Walker has grown as a character.

Warning Raven Calls is not a stand-alone book.  If you haven’t read the other Walker Paper books RUN and get them NOW

Poor Jo she finally gets the guy and doesn’t get the chance to enjoy or explore it.  She has to fly to Ireland in response to a vision and the fact she has been bitten by a werewolf.   Poor Jo she can’t catch a break.  Morrison calls Gary and gets him to go and assist Jo in her endeavors in Ireland.  Without giving away too much I can say that Jo grows a great deal in this book.  She gains new friends and says farewell to others.

And now I have to wait for the next book. 

No comments: